[Amps] Tony King - W4ZT

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Tony King - W4ZT
From: Garry <g.drummond@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:13:49 -0500
I first came to know Tony through a google search of K5TYP, the amateur
radio club station at Keelser Air Force Base, Biloxi, MS. Tony had been
stationed there as an instructor back in the mid to late 1960's. I was
stationed there as a student in the electronics school from 1972-73 and
was quite active at K5TYP during that time. Tony had done a fine job of
posting pictures he had taken and others had sent of the club station
over the years and had compiled a nice history of the same. I worked him
on the air about four months ago I believe and had a most enjoyable QSO.
I did not know he was ill and very sorry to hear of his passing.

Garry - K4OR