[Amps] Need 4 - 1000 Tube

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need 4 - 1000 Tube
From: "George Knight" <gkve3ltu@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 12:06:32 -0500
Hi all,
  Due to a regrettable accident I need to replace a 4 - 1000 tube. I would
prefer to get one via the barter route. I am only interested in tubes in very
good to excellent condition as I want to get legal limit output from one tube
in grounded grid. In trade I am offering four (4) 4CX250R tubes which are
unused Canadian Navy spares in the original unopened Eimac cartons. Other
available trade bait are time delay relays (3 minutes), new in original
Amperite cartons. If you think we can make a deal please contact me off list.
                        '73, George, VE3LTU.