Re: [Amps] HV Divider

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV Divider
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:05:55 -0600
Actually I don't even have a panel meter for HV yet, I just have to get the
output from the divider string down to 12v or less to provide the HV OK
input to the Triode Board.

I have to work on it some more and see if there is another problem in the
power supply somewhere.  Another email suggested it might be the safety
resistor from the HV B- to chassis ground.  I will have to desolder that and
check its value as there is no numbering on it that I can see.  It's an old
wirewound vitreous type, left it in place because the amp was working before
modifications.

73,

Scott