[Amps] GI7B Max Plate and Grid Current??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] GI7B Max Plate and Grid Current??
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:31:33 -0600
Working on scaling my meters today using that Meter program from Tonne
Software.  For those that don't know i'm using the GM3SEK Triode Board and it
has outputs for Grid and Anode metering onboard, so i'm working on getting
those meters ready today.

I can only find that the GI7B has a max Plate/Anode current of .600mA, so
figure a 1a scale will be plenty on the Plate Current meter.

What about the Grid Current meter?  I can't find any info showing what the max
current is for the Grid on these tubes.  I want to make the scales nice and
neat with colored bands showing the normal operating range, a quick glance to
see if i got a problem, etc..

Someone on here must know!  None of the english or russian spec sheets that i
can find mention grid current.

Thanks and 73,

Scott KBØNLY