Re: [Amps] DEAD Alpha 91B

To: Ryan Foster <foster.ryan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] DEAD Alpha 91B
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:36:47 -0800
Sorry guys (and to Bob in particular), I'll try to behave myself from
now on. I've been sick with a cold and I woke up with a terrible
headache this morning, so I was feeling a bit ornery.

The amp was indeed plugged-in :-). I happened to have a spare 91B in the
shop here that belongs to a friend. I swapped out the amps and the spare
works fine. Hopefully the problem with my amp is something simple like
the power switch.

73, Mike W4EF..............