Re: [Amps] An Extra Thank You!

To: "'Paul M Dunphy'" <amplifier@ve1dx.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] An Extra Thank You!
From: "Alex Eban" <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 06:49:08 +0200
...it's not really added. Like Terman said, it's feedthrough power.
Remember power in depends on the input RESISTANCE, not impedance and it has
to go somewhere, by virtue of the conservation law. Going in, coming out! it
so happens that in a common grid - as in common base for that matter- there
is no phase inversion between input and output so that actually the power at
the output is fed in phase with the input power, added vectorially and the
sum goes out.
It's not that complicated, at least at the conceptual level.
Alex    4Z5KS