Re: [Amps] 810 Amplifier

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 810 Amplifier
From: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:46:12 -0500
Carl,

I need to get a well drilled then.  Had one as a kid and that brings
back memories.

And congratulations on getting the 572b's to sing.  On the ones I've
seen (stock units), the roll-off in po as a result of drops in
efficiency at 15m and above is huge.

What is your secret for getting good efficiency out of these tubes at
that high frequency>

73/jeff/ac0c