Re: [Amps] 810 Amplifier

To: "David Goncalves" <davegoncalves@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 810 Amplifier
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:41:31 -0500
Sorry to all that had to read that, that was supposed to be off list...

I hit the reply and didn't realize that Carl's email had the Amps address in
the CC line so it replied to both.

I've spoke my mind on this.  He can continue to flame me if he wants I already
added him to my senders blocked list here, any further emails from him get
dumped to the can.

73,

Scott