Re: [Amps] Enabling 10 Meters: Dentron MLA-2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Enabling 10 Meters: Dentron MLA-2500
From: "Adrian Rees" <rees.a@btconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:31:17 -0000
"Dentrons are notorious for blowing the PS and with only 500pf for a bypass RF
gets into the electrolytics and they get a bit upset."

They sure do...I've just rebuilt the Power Supply of my 2500, added inrush
protection and would suggest anyone with a 2500 does the same. Its working very
well now !

73

Adrian MW1LCR