Re: [Amps] Enabling 10 Meters: Dentron MLA-2500

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Enabling 10 Meters: Dentron MLA-2500
From: Ryan Foster <foster.ryan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:01:18 -0400
I apologize for this question I am sure has been asked before, but I
can't find it.

I know that Dentron used many methods to disable 10m opperation.  I
bought an MLA-2500 a while ago and on 10m it will supply grid current
and it would while keyed, but there is no output.  Can anyone tell me
which disabling method (or combination of) would be responsible for
this?  I have not been able to spot it from looking, but it could be
missing a band switch wire that I would not know to connect.

Thanks

Ryan w8cya