Re: [Amps] Measuring meter pointer deflection

To: paul.kelley.n1bug@gmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Measuring meter pointer deflection
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:35:52 EDT
Paul, if you don't get the scale exactly right, you basically change the
full scale deflection current by the percentage of the error. ie; a 200 uA
movement may end up being maybe 195 uA or 205 uA if the error is 2.5%.

You will invariably end up using some calibration method in final use of  the
meter and this calibration will take care of any scale error.

It looks like a non issue to me.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 3/16/2009 8:09:41 A.M. Central Daylight Time,