Re: [Amps] Fw: High SWR

To: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: High SWR
From: Dan <n5ar@air-pipe.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:32:06 -0700
Gary, I believe K9YC has the best designs for building your own sleeve
baluns. The best available commercial baluns are those  from DX
Engineering IMO. If you would like a good summary of the balun situation
I suggest you go to our clubs web page www.sdxa.org and click DX Tips on
the right hand side to see my thoughts  based on a study of the subject
and measurements I have made.  A link to K9YC's info is there.
73, Dan, N5AR