Re: [Amps] monitoring tube seal temps

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] monitoring tube seal temps
From: "Jeff Blaine AC0C" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 00:49:30 +0800
The cat's meow on this kind of thing is a thermal image camera.  Just like
james bond.  You can zoom in on a specific feature and profile the spot
pretty precisily.

There's a few pics on my qrz page of this type using that gadget.

Wish I had one in my junkbox.  A buddy of mine has one and I was prividliged
enough to get to use it.  $25K at your local instrumentation shop.  Ouch!
10 out of 10 on the cool-gadget scale, though.  :)

73/jeff/ac0c