Re: [Amps] Relay Reglulator / Driver

To: wc6w_amps@yahoo.com, patriot121@msn.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Relay Reglulator / Driver
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:13:59 EDT

Or, relays in series with a resistor to use up the rest of the 85v. Since
the relays are pretty much a constant resistance, a regulator is not needed
anyway.

As Marv said, this is assuming the 85v has enough current capacity for the
relays.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/21/2009 9:03:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,