Re: [Amps] SGC-Mini Lini

To: Bill LFuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>, ToddRoberts2001@aol.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SGC-Mini Lini
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:06:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bill,
  Yes, the delay between the Carrier and the Modulation has to be equalized
somewhere...

  The original Kahn scheme implemented
 it at a fixed frequency with an LC delay.

  In the 21st century, one can either externally preprocess the audio with a
bit of DSP in conjunction with a typical transceiver, or build a whole exciter
with the proper delays incorporated;  The latter is more easily realized.

73 & Good afternoon,
  Marv WC6W

http://wc6w.50webs.com/