[Amps] Ten Tec Centaur 411 repair?

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ten Tec Centaur 411 repair?
From: Kevin LaHaie <klahaie@centricata.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:10:28 -0700
Hello Group

A friend has a Ten Tec Centaur, model 411 (runs 3 811a) that has a
problem, and Ten Tec apparently can't help! From my conversation with
him, it appears the bias is not functioning, so the amp will not go into
transmit. He has measured the bias voltage, with sits at 14v on standby,
and switches to 5v for transmit, and it is not changing.

He lives in Austin Tx, and I hope someone on the list knows of a
competent repairman somewhat close to the area that would be willing to
troubleshoot and hopefully repair this amp for him.

Any leads for him?

Thanks Kevin K7ZS