Re: [Amps] 304TH, 304TL, 813

To: <jtml@vla.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 304TH, 304TL, 813
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 07:52:38 -0400
Hi John,

There is nice little 1954 paperback from CQ that precedes Stoner's book,
which the latter borrowed heavily from when he wrote his "New Sideband
Handbook"...I believe it's called "Single Sideband Techniques".

I have it downstairs in my radio library, & yes, it is probably THE
definitive article I've yet found re. the use of the 304 tube in a
grid-driven RF power amplifier.

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ