Re: [Amps] 3CX800 and blower

To: "'Bill Coleman'" <n2bc@stny.rr.com>, Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX800 and blower
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:25:25 -0400
That was a stupid design.  Did the blower use two windings or two caps to
change the speed or just a resistor?  In the resistor type just shorting out
the resistor would provide the same functionality AND provide a fail safe mode.
 If the switch failed at least the fan would be providing air to the system.
K.I.S.S. is the way to go here.

Randy AB9GO