Re: [Amps] Amplifier scenario question

To: "Gudguyham@aol.com" <Gudguyham@aol.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, "ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com" <ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier scenario question
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:54:29 -0400
Besides being bad you should notice the sudden increase of
SWR between your TX and AMP
    Perhaps a nice thing to have would be a SWR limit detector of some sort
to quickly switch the bypass relays so the signal is routed around the
amplifier.  Sounds like a neat product for a small market.

73
Bill wa4lav