Re: [Amps] Amplifier scenario question

To: <n4zr@contesting.com>, "bob finger" <finger@goeaston.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier scenario question
From: "Jeff Blaine AC0C" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:20:24 +0800
The most excellent N8LP LP100A has this feature as well.  And I noticed that
my MFJ996 (or is it 998) has a cutout bypass that ties into the PTT line.  I
think there are a lot of boxes out now that provide this capability.

Pretty good investment, especially given the cost of tubes - some of which
*really* hate to run into high swr loads...

73/jeff/ac0c