Re: [Amps] Blower Restrictor QU?

To: Paul Gerhardt <phgerhardt@gmail.com>,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Blower Restrictor QU?
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 06:45:58 +0800
With the plate on, it would have been cavitating (correct name??) and
therefore run a bit faster. The previous owner may have thought that
this was a good thing and that a faster fan meant more air. Other
than that, I can't think what would possess someone to do such silly stuff.

You done good. Leave it off.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk