[Amps] Alpha 76

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 76
From: "k9sd" <k9sd@ezl.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:42:00 -0500
I have a Alpha 76 ( first model ...single meter ) with bad capacitors..

the caps are180 mfd at 450 vdc and the holes much match up with the
ckt board ...

Can anyone point me in the direction to find the best price on a
set of 6 caps...

I was thinking about making this amp into a 6 meter amp. and wonder if
anyone has any ideas...I know it won't put out a lot of power on 6 meters but
anything like 600 watts would be great for me..

Also:   I have a Harris RF-3230 amplifier and wonder is anyone else
is using one...just to compare notes on it...(mine works great )

Thanks for any help..

Life is good

Sam   K9SD