[Amps] Looking for a Heathkit KL-1 Chippewa Amp

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Looking for a Heathkit KL-1 Chippewa Amp
From: "Jon Schmidt" <schmidt@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:47:53 -0700
Hi Gang,

I have never posted to this board before and hope this note is not
inappropriate for the forum....

I am seriously looking for a Heathkit KL-1 amplifier and power supply, also
know as a Chippewa.  I have a full Apache/Mohawk station that I have restored
and now operate on 75m AM here in Southern CA.  I realize these amps are hard
to find, but I am earnestly looking for one to use on the air with this station
and am willing to discuss reasonable prices.
Please contact me directly if you have one or know of one.

Thanks and 73,

Jon W8SA
schmidt@cox.net