Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 21:49:13 -0500
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:34 PM

The danger is some big hungry rat or an evil person will remove your neutral
wire which will return you to the dark days of a 2 wire non polarized
outlets and plugs. Just think, you may only have a one wire system then and
will have to carefully reach around until your hand finds the missing path.
How some of us survived to talk about them confounds the rules makers.

Carl