Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

To: Alex Eban <alexeban@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 21:11:19 -0500

Alex Eban wrote:
> The danger lies in the fact that the ground fault interrupter gets bypassed

Ground Fault Interrupter?
I say that only half jokingly as I'd bet that about 75% of the ham
stations out there are in homes without GFIs.
The average home in existence was built well before they were required.
I use a GFI outlet on each run out of the breaker panel in the shop.
There is not one GFI in the house although I do have a carton of the
outlets ready to install.

73

Roger (K8RI)