[Amps] Looking for Russian equivalents and sources for 3CX400A7 or 8874

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Looking for Russian equivalents and sources for 3CX400A7 or 8874
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 07:14:02 -0800 (PST)
Posting this for a friend (Bob, W1PE ) - I'll pass the results on to him -
----------------------
Hi All.. Does anyone know what the Russian
equivalent is of the Eimac 3CX400A7 or 8874
tube???

I have been told there is one.I was also told that
they are very reasonable in Europe.Anyone know???

Very Best 73's,

Bob W1PE

This has probably been discussed here before - if so, my apologies for bringing
it up again. All suggestions and comments welcome!  In addition to tube types,
I know he would appreciate some idea of the difficulty of making the change
plus some good ideas of reputable sources (and ballpark prices) for the
equivalents.

Many thanks from both of us.

73
Bob, WA2CKY