Re: [Amps] Dummy Loads & Wattmeters

To: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>, <dhallam@rapidsys.com>, "AMPS List" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dummy Loads & Wattmeters
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:54:04 -0500
The Cantenna resistor was only 20% tolerance to start with and aging has
increased it a bit, pretty common.

I also have some brand new military packaging sealed 50 Ohm 50W Carborundums
that measured 68 Ohms upon opening.

They still make great swamping resistors or for parasitic suppressors.

Carl
KM1H