[Amps] FW: Decent HF directional coupler for RF power meas.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FW: Decent HF directional coupler for RF power meas.
From: "Phil & Debbie Salas" <dpsalas@tx.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 17:09:32 -0600
Good point.  I just emailed W5BIG (the VNA designer) with this question.  He
said that the VNA2180 has been lab-tested with precision calibrated
attenuators.  The VNA2180 was off a maximum of 0.3 dB with a 60 dB
attenuator, and a maximumn of 0.5 dB with a 70 dB attenuator through 140
mhz.

Phil - AD5X

There is also the inaccuracy of the vna that has to be added in also. They
don't say what that is.

73
Gary  K4FMX