Re: [Amps] Does Ameritron have the industrys worse customer service?

To: "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Does Ameritron have the industrys worse customer service?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:41:54 -0500
The MFJ corporate entity IS a big company.

The problem is that Mr MFJ himself is too cheap to make any improvements in
customer service or product quality in some cases.

He is well aware of the phone problem as Ive personally told him that
several times in the past at Dayton.  Nothing has changed.

Ameritron, Vectronics, Hi Gain and Mirage were easy to reach and deal with
when they were independent. So was Cushcraft under some levels of management
and ownership. The jury is still out at MFJ.

I could care less if it is an American company if its quality and customer
satisfaction is in the toilet.Give the Chinese a shot; they seem to take
complaints seriously enough to shoot managers.

Carl
KM1H