Re: [Amps] Re GS-35B hours..

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re GS-35B hours..
From: "Jeff Blaine AC0C" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 23:00:42 -0600
I think in the Eimac white paper covering the reduced filament voltage, they
talk about the benefit being applicable to tubes with a certain ratio of
filament power to output power.  Forget what that was but I seem to remember
it not being of much value, by Eimac's claim, for smaller tubes.

73/jeff/ac0c