Re: [Amps] What is Henry 2K Classic X Worth?

To: "Gene" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] What is Henry 2K Classic X Worth?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:07:40 -0500
Those typically go in the $400-500 range since they have limited appeal due
to size and weight. If you are lucky enough to find a buyer within driving
distance you can probably get a bit more.

Ive had many floor model Henrys offered at low prices and have to turn them
down as Im not into holding on to inventory hoping to find a buyer way down
the road.

Carl
KM1H