[Amps] Need #9 Allen wrench MUCHO

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need #9 Allen wrench MUCHO
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:49:21 +0000
I have a serious need for a #9 Allen wrench or the English size just larger
than 5/16"...

I need to drain the Hub City brand worm gear box which is on the crank up
mechanism of my US Tower 70 ft.

As u may guess, a #10 is too big and I can not find a wrench smaller but larger
than a #8.

If you can get same for me, please mail to me at below and I will send you
money to pay back immediately.

A six or eight inch long wrench would be good, but I will take anything.  If u
send in a bubble envelop, likely ok, and mark outside "used parts."

Help!    HUGE THANKS,  73

Charles Harpole

P. O. Box 1, Nakhon Chaisi

Nakhon Pathom  73120