Re: [Amps] Need #9 Allen wrench MUCHO

To: <sootydave@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need #9 Allen wrench MUCHO
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 04:17:35 +0000
Dave, I may have to do the "nut thing" as u say.....  Thanks tip.

Charles Harpole k4vud@hotmail.com

Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:09:29 -0800
From: sootydave@yahoo.com
To: k4vud@hotmail.com; amps@contesting.com

Charles
Have you tryed a hex bolt with a few nuts tightend onto the thread? i have used
this methade several times for those hard to find sizes.
just a thought.
73's
Dave kg4uxr

Brits with a southern call? how strange, only when you hear the accent.
see kg4uxr on :-

www.qrz.com/callsign/kg4uxr