Re: [Amps] Emtron Australian Amps

To: "'Roger'" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Emtron Australian Amps
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:42:49 -0600
Roger,

I have an Emtron amp for the last few years.  I had some initial
problems, some internal shipping damage, but it is working fine now.
Emtron has one of the best warranties that I know of.  They changed from
the Russian tubes because these tubes are now hard to get.  I do have a
spare but may never need to use it.  I visited their assembly facility
last October when I was in Sydney and met with Rudi, the owner, and Dan,
their control board designer.  It is not a large operation and they do
it part time and they do a good job.  If you ever need to contact Rudi,
phone him, he does not like email.  I would recommend an Emtron amp
because of Rudi and Dan and their good warranty and their good product.

Doug

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.