Re: [Amps] Good amp to buy

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Good amp to buy
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:33:22 -0600
Craig,

This has nothing to do with answering your question but rather I could
not help noticing your call is W9OD.  I knew (distantly) an earlier or
perhaps the original W9OD in case you ever wondered who he was.   He
was Tony Martinka--when I was a kid he was a kind gentleman who was
retired and a member of the Tri-Town Radio Amateur Club in the Chicago
south suburbs.  He was a General Class ham which means he got that
call the hard way, by proving to the FCC he had been licensed before
1924.   I knew him around 1971 and at that time he was probably in his
70s.

73

Rob
K5UJ

What do you recommend as a good HIGH power amp?

Tnx for your reply.

73,
Craig/W9OD