Re: [Amps] Good amp to buy maybe build?

To: "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Good amp to buy maybe build?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 19:41:44 -0500
One source of cabinets is old test equipment, especially old HP. They take a
standard 19" rack panel and have carrying handles. If you do the panel
layout using a drafting program there is a place in CA that will punch,
powder coat, and label the panel for reasonable cost.

Just dont ask me who! I have it bookmarked somewhere and its been mentioned
in ER a few times as well as a few forums.

Carl
KM1H