Re: [Amps] Amp panels - an alternative to silkscreening

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp panels - an alternative to silkscreening
From: "k7fm" <k7fm@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:07:21 -0800
OK, here is an alternative.  I have thought about trying it, but have not
done so yet.  If you have ever developed prints in a darkroom, you are half
there.

There are a number of companies that sell a product called liquid emulsion.
Simply stated, you paint it on the panel, then expose the negatives
(transparency made with a computer) to sunlight and develop.  Here is a
website I found quickly that describes the process.

http://www.costaricacoffeeart.com/liquid_photo_emulsion_silver_chloride.php

Probably not as simple as they advertise but no more complicated that
watching Julia Childs make dinner and you trying that.

73,  Colin  K7FM