Re: [Amps] Building an amp

To: Jim Thomson <Jim.thom@telus.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Building an amp
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:38:18 -0800 (PST)
Wonderful summary - I like it!  Great advice for first PA - almost makes me
want to start one myself!  Hummm - I've got all those parts leftover from the
4-1000A rigs.  Hummmm - still have the rack.  Hummmm - vinyl overlay for the
panel would make it really nice looking.  Hummmm - always wanted a glow jug
perking away.  Nothing fancy - I have some small bottles around - a B&W tank
(since those are not selling for much, I saved the best one). Hummmmm.  Just
what I need - another project!  NOT!  But still......

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY