Re: [Amps] Building an Amp & Metal Working is an Art.

To: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, "dezrat1242@yahoo.com" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Building an Amp & Metal Working is an Art.
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 19:08:53 -0500
one good thing is that many sockets, meters and such will cover your somewhat
sloppy large hole. You have to look on the
right side to see the cutout.  The shear and brake ( i prefer a press brake)
are the hard parts. You can spend loads more money
on even cheap Harbor Freight tooling than on hardware and parts for your
amplifier.

73
Bill wa4lav