Re: [Amps] I dont accept answers to why did Heath die?

To: "Glen Zook" <gzook@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>, "Charles Harpole" <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] I dont accept answers to why did Heath die?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:15:16 -0500
The Elecraft K-3 is an example of what kits have become.

Ten Tec also has a selection of less complicated ones.

Down East Microwave has some rather elaborate ones for the VHF and up bands.

Then there are the usual rinky dink QRP offerings.

I could see a market for a 3000W+ ATU from one of the established outfits,
with and without the sheetmetal. But dont expect a big savings as assembly
labor is cheap in Ole Miss.

Carl
KM1H