Re: [Amps] 4cx800a

To: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4cx800a
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:37:59 +0800
UR4LL, in my opinion, is the ONLY person to deal with. He is as
honest as the day is long, His service is second to none. You can
speak to him live on Skype and he will show you your goods as you are
talking with him. He will weigh them and give you an all up price on
the spot. Payment is easy through W.U.

Go for it. Tell him I sent you.

73, Alek
VK6APK