[Amps] My Uncle KC8HEF wants to buy a Drake L4, L4B or an L7!

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] My Uncle KC8HEF wants to buy a Drake L4, L4B or an L7!
From: Patrick <tpblogeditor@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:42:47 -0500
My Uncle, Gary, KC8HEF, who, unlike me; has a life, a job and money to spend
---- wants to buy either an L4, L4B or an L7. All made by Drake.

So, since I am the internet geek of the family, I have been commissioned to
sound the trumpet in the right places to get him an amp.

Now, I know one of you all that read this here list is sitting on an L4B or
an L7, and you happen to think that green folding stuff is a good thing to
have.

Please send glossy photos on insides, outsides and everything in between to
the following e-mail addresses:

frostking57@gmail.com - My uncle's e-mail address

tpblogeditor@gmail.com - Mine

Also if you happen to spot an Ad for the above listed Amplification devices,
please let me know. My eyes are good for about 60 percent duty cycle.

Thanks for reading and thanks to the list for letting loudmouth people like
me on here.

-Chuck K8CPA
Lincoln Park, Michigan
http://www.politicalbyline.com