Re: [Amps] 120 cps Hum to CT Transformer

To: Robert Morris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 120 cps Hum to CT Transformer
From: James Colville <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:24:54 -0800
I used it in a full wave center tap configuration.

Center tap for - (or ground) and 2 strings of diodes. Anode of each string
to each side of center tap (AC), and cathodes connected together for the +
side. I used the 6000 volt tap (3000 volts AC) and had about 4200 volts DC
no load and 3900 or so full load. (500-700 ma).

73
Jim W7RY