Re: [Amps] MLA-2500 retrofit.

To: "'Jim Thomson'" <Jim.thom@telus.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA-2500 retrofit.
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 20:27:37 -0600
I have a pair of Eimac 8875's that are surplus.   I purchased them from
W2CQM/3 a few years ago based on his guarantee that they produced 1200w
output with 2600vdc plate voltage and 100w of drive on his test bench.
I have never installed or tested them.  If anyone is interested they can
contact me directly.

Doug/VA5DX

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.