Re: [Amps] B&W PT-2500A HF Amplifier

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "Dwayne" <863@telus.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] B&W PT-2500A HF Amplifier
From: "Fern" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:29:34 -0600
Well Carl, that is strange indeed as I never had any of those problems that you
are talking about with my PT-3000A which is very similar to the PT-2500A except
for the 8877 and factory installed qsk. Also, the Hammond power supply had a
much better plate transformer.  I don't know what they did wrong in the US when
B&W acquired it but it sure wasn't around very long after that.  Fern