Re: [Amps] ripple in B+ supply.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] ripple in B+ supply.
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:56:36 +0000 (UTC)

I have to agree, it makes more sense to me to specify which P-P or  rms .  I
know in this context the poster was talking about 50/60 hz , but  I think this
is even more important when dealing with non sinusoidal values and/or other
ripple values with a non symmetrical duty cycle.

Paul Decker (KG7HF)

Second (and most important) I still maintain that saying X% ripple
without specifying P-P or RMS just leads to the inevitable question
"Which did you mean?". All I ask is the author specify which. Either
way is fine as long as I know which is being used.