Re: [Amps] Why people don't build amps.

To: "Richard Schmuke" <rdj@wildblue.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Why people don't build amps.
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:16:50 -0400
If you go to the Amps home page you can search the archives back into the
90's for all those answers.

A modest collection of ARRL and W6SAI era E&E Handbooks are always a good
investment.

And then there are several individual web pages to go thru. Some are
excellent and a few good for laughs.

Carl
KM1H