Re: [Amps] LCR Meter

To: "'Jim Thomson'" <Jim.thom@telus.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] LCR Meter
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:57:48 -0400
You are not going to read anything with a low frequency C meter such as the
AADE, trying to measure the plate tune cap with the plate choke in the
circuit. The choke will look like a short at the low frequency.

The only way to measure plate tune C with the plate choke in circuit is to
use a C meter that does it "on frequency of interest". Otherwise you must
disconnect the plate choke.

73
Gary  K4FMX