Re: [Amps] Changing the subject line unnecessarily

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Changing the subject line unnecessarily
From: James Irving <k9jfk@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 09:10:23 -0700 (PDT)
Sometimes on reflector lists I have a tendency to think everyone on the list is
"just like me".  Tall, gorgeous, rich, extremely intelligent, with the same
ideals and agenda... but that's a pipe dream.  Just like the idea that everyone
posting to this list is using a mail client that has the ability to do what
"you" would like.

Gee, I'd love to have the ability to have my posts look exactly right,
including punctuation and formatting that didn't get screwed up going from one
system to the next.  But to presume that we are all working on similar systems
with similar mail clients, all handling the mail in the same way...... it is
what it is.

73, Jim, k9jfk

Message: 4