Re: [Amps] Vaporized band switch contacts

To: "Winfried Kriegl" <dk9ip@gmx.de>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Vaporized band switch contacts
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:19:33 -0400
I guess you will keep the dust out of that amp in the future.

Repairing the Heath SB series switches is easy as there are plenty of wafer
and contact donors (contacts are a generic Centralab/Electroswitch item) as
well as brass hardware available in North America. However the Japs believe
in doing things their own way and apparently compatible TL-922 repair parts
are not readily available.

Carl
KM1H